Community News & Events
Articles pertaining to field of cognitive disabilities, of interest to Coleman visitors. Click the title for the full article.
- Created: Thursday, 23 July 2015 13:59
"Disability Innovation Fund-Automated Personalization Computing Project."
Funding available from Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
One project for 60 months, estimated funding available: $20 million.
- Created: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 09:38
In recognition of the ADA's 25th Anniversary, The Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities supports the Teaching Accessibility initiative.
- Created: Sunday, 26 January 2014 03:48
October 3-5, 2015 Indianapolis, IN
- Created: Friday, 17 July 2015 15:43
- Created: Wednesday, 08 July 2015 10:23
ANCOR & AAIDD
Technology Summit & Showcase.
October 16, 2015
Omni Interlocken Hotel, Broomfield, CO
- Created: Wednesday, 08 July 2015 10:32
2015 AUCD Conference
November 16-18, Washington, DC. "Growing Leaders, Driving Change" will feature three fantastic plenaries from high-level leaders, over 225 concurrent and poster presentations covering a broad spectrum of disability topics as well as innovative research, programming, and advocacy efforts.
- Created: Thursday, 14 May 2015 09:40
NADD 32nd Annual Conference, November 18-20, 2015, San Francisco, CA