This section contain links to information elsewhere on the Web. Please be advised that many of these sites do not meet W3C website accessibility standards, and as a result may not be functional for all users. Please help us to keep this list current by reporting any broken links.
Links to Information Resources
- Technology Resources
- Disability Organizations and Related
- Federal Agencies
- Consortium for Citizens With Disabilities
- Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability Research Centers (IDDRC’s) by State
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability Organizations and Resources
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Health
- General Information
- Disability Statistics and Related Information
Links to Grant and Award Sources
Federal Register - the Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
GrantsNet - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services funding opportunities. Contains grant announcements from agencies including the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) and its subsidiary the Administration on Developmental Disabilities, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Office of Public Health and Science (OPHS).
- Biomedical Engineering Program and Research to Aid Persons with Disabilities Program (BME/RAPD) - there are no deadlines for Undergraduate Design Projects' proposals.
- Cognitive Neuroscience - January 15 and July 15, annually.
- Facilitation Awards for Scientists and Engineers with Disabilities - this program has no deadlines.
The Foundation Center - website that collects, organizes, and communicates information on philanthropy in the United States, including current grant announcements and information to help grantseekers succeed.
Fundsnet - provides information on grant opportunities for projects involving persons with disabilities.